Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of our website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Travel to Grow’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Robert-Mayer-Strasse 22, 60486, Frankfurt, Germany. Travel to Grow is a single private company, registered in Germany, with the following VAT Number: DE289556755.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user of viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any disputes arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German Courts in relation to any action, proceeding, claim, dispute or difference arising out of your use of our website or otherwise in connection with our website.